Another video from YouTube/laptopnuts channel on how to disassemble HP Pavilion X360 14m-dh1003dx. Use at your own risk! Laptop condition in this video is used. We use laptops used, old, broken or new for the demo purpose only. This tutorial information typically used for fixing/repairing or selling HP Pavilion X360 14m-dh1003dx laptop parts, recycling.
HP Pavilion X360 14m-dh1003dx laptop disassembly steps:
- Bottom Case Base Cover ~0:08
- Battery ~1:08
- SSD Solid State Drive ~1:38
- Motherboard ~1:48 ~4:42 ~5:42
- CPU Cooling Fans and Heatsink ~2:12
- Power Button Board w/ Cable ~3:23
- Wireless WiFi Card ~ 3:38
- Speaker Kit ~4:05
- RAM Memory ~5:07
- HDD Caddy Plastic Cover ~5:35
- Palmrest w/Touchpad Keyboard ~6:23
- DC in Power Jack w/ Cable ~7:02
- LCD Screen Complete Assembly ~7:05
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and our CashALaptop.com/blog for new laptop related articles and videos. And please feel free to comment and evaluate how we did HP Pavilion X360 14m-dh1003dx laptop disassembly!
Need to sell your used, old or broken HP Pavilion X360 14m-dh1003dx laptop? Sell with CashALaptop for cash online!